If you’re looking for training on digital marketing, social media or content creation – you’ve come to the right place.
Hancock Creative is the first choice for marketing education for cause-driven organisations like not for profits, charities, social enterprises and government.
We can deliver in house training, or strategy development for your cause organisation, or we can present to your members and stakeholders.
Yep, we have too. At our workshops and seminars, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
Our team of trainers are fun, young, bright, approachable and full of anecdotes, funny stories and lots and lots of knowledge.
If you’re grappling with any of the following challenges, reach out. Our experienced team can talk you through your training options or
– if we’re not the right solution for you – we will refer you to someone who can help.
Is this you?
- We have no idea how to make social media work for us
- We have a few social media channels, but we’re not sure how to increase our audience, engagement or reach.
- Our social media channels are great, but how can we use them to actually raise money or attract volunteers?
- Our social media is ad hoc, and there is no strategy.
- Where can we find someone who can teach us the basics of social media and how to use it effectively?
- We want someone who understands the not for profit or cause space. We’re not the same as other businesses.
- I need a speaker for our event who can teach practical skills for social media, content or digital marketing.
Hancock Creative has presenters and speakers in three locations – Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. However, we have literally travelled from the top of the country to the bottom. Regional and interstate bookings are more than welcome.
Want to know more? Watch Alecia below talking about how and why we speak! You can also scroll to the bottom of the page and click email us to discuss or pop a message to email@example.com.