We help change the world in a few different ways, from our free Change the World events, to our workshops and strategy days.
But, without question, the number-one way we help worthy causes change the world is with our Gain & Retain program.
Gain & Retain is our 12-month social-media education program for NFPs, worthy causes and social enterprises. This intensive and interactive program involves monthly one-on-one sessions with our mentors (who are located in Perth, Brisbane and Sydney), quarterly training days and monthly webinars. It has produced some incredible results in its four-year history.
Gain & Retain was designed with one focus in mind: how can causes gain and retain more of the resources they need to have a bigger impact? Gain and retain donors? Gain and retain volunteers? Gain and retain advocates? Gain and retain awareness? Gain and retain all of the above? That’s what it’s designed for.
Here’s the full list of what Gain & Retain involves:
PILLAR ONE: PLAN TO SUCCEED
– Initial one-hour mini strategy session. All grant recipients hit the ground running. In month one, we work with you to set your 12-month goals and milestones, so you know what success looks like. We also dig deeper into your audiences, choose the right platforms for your goals, and set some key structures to move forward.
– Devise a fully customised and documented Social Media Strategy Plan. This is an actual asset that your organisation can use to escalate your growth, not just for the next 12-months, but the next 2, 3 or 5 years. It is a living document that will evolve as your organisation grows. The objective is to get information out of your team’s heads, and into a comprehensive format that any new team member can understand and implement.
PILLAR TWO: KNOWLEDGE TO UNDERSTAND, AND IMPLEMENT
– Flying Start Series. Before you’ve even met with our team, we get you prepared with a series of three videos, with activities to complete – so you’re ready to take action and see results as soon as possible.
– 4 x full-day, in-person training days in your city, with leading industry experts. A big part of our goal for Gain & Retain was to give causes access to the kinds of experts they would not be able to afford alone; trainers and educators that work with the highest echelon of both social media, and the corporate world guiding the strategies of large-scale international companies. You’ll also get the chance to use these full-day training events to build valuable relationships with our cause organisations. You’ll make friends!
– 6 x interactive, Knowledge-Building Webinars. I know you can’t be pulled out of your business every month for training, but you do need to constantly upskill. That’s why we bring it to you, with in-depth, interactive, specialised digital training every month, tailored to the stage of the program you’re at. You can login from anywhere with internet access, with any device.
– 12 x Social Success Emails, full of tips, training, breaking news, campaign examples, and more – delivered directly to your inbox.
– 24-hour, 7-day-a-week access to the online training portal. Every event, every webinar; it’s all recorded and uploaded to the portal along with links, slides, notes, handouts, and any other materials you need to succeed. You have access to this for two years.
PILLAR THREE: WALK-ALONGSIDE SUPPORT
– (This is the big one) 12 months of 2-hour Success Sessions with a Gain & Retain mentor. At the beginning of the program, you’ll be allocated your very own Gain & Retain mentor, who’ll be there with you through the entire 12 months. Every month, without fail, you can sit with your experienced and super-knowledgeable mentor for two solid hours of one-on-one training, education and hand-holding.
– In your office, or ours, or online. Every month.
PILLAR FOUR: JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Exclusive membership to the private Gain & Retain Facebook Community. Here, you’ll have immediate help-desk support at your fingertips, access to the latest information and knowledge, plus the chance to support and network with other people just like you, from other causes. The relationships forged between organisations is incredibly powerful, and very valuable.
– Alumni support. On completion of the program, you get lifetime access to the Gain & Retain Alumni Community, with more than 100 causes that have completed the program.
If you’re a registered not-for-profit, we will also help facilitate applications for Google Grants. You’ll be pleased to hear that we have a 100% success rate in getting our eligible causes access to $120,000 USD per year of free online advertising.
Phew! How’s that for a social-media mentoring program? You can find out more (including what others say about us, over here!)
Our next Gain & Retain program begins in early 2019, so if you’re interested in working with us to change the world, please get in touch! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 6336 8000.
We’d love to hear from you!