That’s why we’ve created accessible, fun and affordable training for organisations that do good things.
Our training allows causes to grow awareness on limited budgets, raise funds, attract employees and volunteers, and build impactful partnerships. Together, we can impact millions of lives by building a solid foundation for causes in Australia.
Want to be part of our story?
Here’s how you can.
- Join our community of Philsters and get a free weekly update with training, news, programs and opportunities<
- Book training or a speaker for your organisation
- Become part of our annual Gain & Retain program changing the future of worthy causes
- Find out how to become a learning partner and help a worthy cause change the world
Advisory Board Chairman
Assistant to Director
Head of Mentoring – Perth
Mentor and Ambassador – Perth
Mentor – Sydney
- 2016 Western Australian Corporate Volunteer of the Year Finalist
- 2016 NIFNEX Influential 100 Award (Alecia Hancock)
- 2015 National Australian Web Award Social Media
- 2014 Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year Finalist (Alecia Hancock)
- 2014 WA Australian Web Award Social Media
- 2013 WA Australian Web Award Social Media
Want to do work that actually makes a difference? Are you motivated by seeing the impact your time makes? You may be the person to help Hancock Creative grow.
We are currently recruiting for a new Experience Manager to join our team. This role is ideal for someone with epic attention to detail, who gets excited about systems, processes and world class administration, and loves making sure customers have an awesome experience.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.