Specifically created for not-for-profits, social enterprises and community organisations, Change the World promises a full day of inspiration to reconnect you to your cause.
Reserve your seat if you want to:
- Learn from Australia’s top marketing experts
- Stretch your marketing budget further
- Find new ways to fundraise
- Increase awareness for your cause or organisation
What attendees say about Change the World
Top Blokes Foundation
Oceans in Focus
International Netball Federation
Do you work for a not for profit, social enterprise or community organisation and want to make your marketing budget stretch a lot further?
It can be pretty darn hard to reach big awareness, customer attraction, fundraising or volunteer goals with limited time and money. Big television and print campaigns can be pretty expensive, and a little bit daunting.
The great news is that social media and digital marketing is a huge opportunity to reach loads of people, without breaking the budget. You just need someone to show you how.
At Change the World you’re going to hear strategies from the best digital marketers from all around Australia that are easy, non-scary, and targeted just for causes.
You’re also going to have heaps of FUN and feel super inspired and energised. Seriously, this is not like any other event you’ve been to before.
You’ll learn things like:
- Social media trends and opportunities for causes
- How to dig out your story and tell it in a succinct way
- Steps to create a social media strategy
"Get digital marketing and social media strategies to help you fundraise, build awareness and attract volunteers for your cause organisation."
John Smith – Activ
Who is Change the World for?
- People who work in not for profit, social enterprise or community organisations.
- Have powerful stories to tell, but know they’re not being told as well as they could be.
- Have existing stretch goals and targets for 2019, but need strategies to achieve them.
- Want to develop social media that delivers a real measurable return.
- Need to reach new audiences (like millennials who live half their lives online).
- Looking for fresh ideas from people who get your challenges.
- Need a day of inspiration to reconnect them to their cause.
Why come to Change the World?
- You’ll learn heaps of cool stuff – like digital and social media strategies you can actually use straight away.
- Our speakers are seriously awesome. You’ll hear from Australia’s thought leaders in the not for profit and digital marketing space.
- You’ll feel seriously amazing. Get re-energised and inspired by being around other causes doing super cool things and getting results.
- Meet other rockin’ people who are inspired by the same stuff as you.
As seen in
Meet the Speakers
Anastasia Symons is the Brand & Communications Manager for R U OK? one of Australia’s leading health promotion campaigns where she inspires and empowers people to support those struggling with life. Anastasia currently manages a social media audience of over 700,000 and her work has been recognised with ‘Best Social Good Campaign’, ‘Best use of Snapchat’ and ‘Best use of Twitter’ at the Social Media Marketing Awards. Anastasia has over ten years’ experience working across social change organisations and is a passionate storyteller.
Dubbed one of Australia’s leading female trainers by Commonwealth Bank Business Blog, Annette is an experienced speaker and performance coach. She’s worked with brands like Fernwood, LexisMNexus, ghd and Fitness Australia and has toured Australia speaking to more than 300,000 people. Annette’s passion is inspiring people and helping them understand the psychology behind their actions.
Alecia is an entrepreneur, educator, founder of the Change the World event and director of Hancock Creative. She has published hundreds of articles, created award-winning social media campaigns, and is a sought-after speaker and not for profit trainer. Alecia was chosen as one of WA’s most influential people in business by NIFNEX, and her business was named Telstra Micro Business of the Year WA 2017, and won a national web award for Social Media Campaign of the Year in 2016.
Donna is the founder of Socially Sorted, a top 10 Social Media Blog for Social Media Examiner. She helps brands leverage the power of visual storytelling and content strategy in their business and her content has been featured in publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur Online. Donna is a contributor and trainer for Social Media Examiner and speaks internationally. Donna can’t wait to share her tips on visual storytelling and help worth causes keep up in the digital world.
Alison has provided training, strategic direction and crisis support for large and small not for profits and causes through to large multinational brands like Volkswagon, Carefree, Zyrtec and Extra. She also consulted on televisions personality Tracey Spicer’s book launch and with high profile financial advisor and media personality the Barefoot Investor. She s a blogging ambassador for World Vision Australia and a foundation sponsor for Bedo Ki Gen.
Brent is not your normal academic. He may have a PhD and work at a university, but his field of study is anything but stuffy – he is an expert in why ideas spread. In 2011 he created a formula that calculates why things go viral and he’s excited to share his findings with Aussie causes. His research has been published by the New York Times and he’s a regular expert witness in cases involving digital marketing, spam and hacking.
Scott started fundraising for “sick kids and babies” when he was just 4 years old. Through his marathon walks, Scott has now raised more than $165,000 for Telethon. He has been awarded WA Young Achiever Health & Wellbeing Award and WA Youth Awards Commissioner for Children and Young People Participate Award. Scott is an author and illustrator, was recently interviewed by Andrew Denton and has partnered with Coles for their Donation Cards campaign.
Monday 14th October 2019
Bayview Eden Melbourne
6 Queens Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
9am – 4.30pm
Registration closes in