Welcome to your social media village – an online community of like-minded worthy causes coming together to build awareness, fundraising and volunteers.
Cause Collective is a community of not-for-profits and cause marketing managers, fundraising managers, and other epic do-good types, to share ideas, overcome challenges, and learn from international marketing and growth experts.
Cause Collective is not an education program, or even a social media support group (there are plenty of those around!) – rather, it’s a community of worthy causes who share the common goal of growing their impact.
Learn from industry experts, experienced cause mentors, and other people in your sector, and feel like you’ve got an army of supporters who have your back.
Created specifically for not-for-profits and worthy organisations, Cause Collective is guided by the award-winning team at Hancock Creative, who’ve worked with more than 500 NFPs, charities, and social enterprises over the last three years.
We know our good causes!
Hancock Creative’s program is the first of its kind and is aimed at...
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Ever felt alone? Struggled to find someone to run an idea past? Need to pick an expert’s brain? Become part of a village of your peers, and leading marketing and growth experts.
SHOWING YOU WHERE TO START
You wear a lot of hats. You don’t have time to waste. You know where you want to go, but you’re not sure how to get from here… to there. Mentors will provide you with step-by-step tools to make stuff happen – fast.
FILLING IN THE GAPS
Feel a bit like a jack-of-all-trades? You may be an expert in your area, but you need a question answered, a skill you’re missing, or a piece of knowledge – and you need it yesterday. Cause Collective gives you access to education and knowledge, in an instant.
So what exactly is Cause Collective? We’re so glad you asked.
Click on the tabs below for all the nuts and bolts
Can you imagine being part of a community of other people in the exact same boat as you, that you can discuss challenges, and support each other with knowledge, tips and advice?
- Private members-only Facebook Community
- Access to chat to your peers in other cause organisations around Australia.
- Updates on new opportunities, technology changes, tools, tips and practical advice on how to use them.
Get access to international-level marketers, educators and cause specialists, learn the latest skills, and be able to ask them YOUR questions.
- Weekly live ‘Ask Me Anything’ sessions with trained not for profit mentors
- Fortnightly training from marketing and growth experts from around the world – covering topics from analytics to websites.
- Get access to out-of-reach international speakers and specialists, for a fraction of the cost.
- Searchable database of past training and education, for an easy resource at your fingertips.
Develop your support network with a social media village of like-minded causes.
- Daily networking with your peers in other causes
- Get real-time support from other organisations, and offer advice and support in return
- Priority registration for free Change the World events
- Bi-monthly face-to-face networking events with guest speakers
“Before we started working with Hancock Creative with had about 35 volunteers, we’ve now in the last year been able to build that number up to 77. But it’s not about short-term result; it’s actually built a mindset and an asset of guiding principles that we can engage with for all of our staff, so we can have a continuing strong social media presence.”
Travis Fitch from 12 Buckets
Cause Collective is for you if:
- You already work for a cause organisation like a not-for-profit, social enterprise, community group or profit-for-purpose business
- You know social media is a big opportunity for your organisation to grow, you just need a bit of guidance to make it happen
- You have a big scary goal for the next year; it might be lives changed, fundraising achieved, volunteers attracted, or awareness of your brand
- Your organisation has a powerful story to tell about who you are and what you do
- You get that no matter how much education we give you, you won’t get the results unless you do the work. In fact, you’re excited about getting your hands dirty and making these results happen
- You can’t wait to hang out with like-minded folks who share the same goals and ambitions
- You don’t mind learning in a more fun, engaged and less-traditional way (without a bunch of theory you can’t use).
a totally unique community
IS CREATED SPECIFICALLY
Learn about social media from experts who understand the challenges and strengths you can draw on working for a cause.
FOCUSSED ON QUICK RESULTS
No unnecessary information, no ‘glitzy’ strategies that will waste time and money, or fillers that will just waste time you don’t have to spare.
IT’S A FRIENDLY,
This is the best bit: you’ll be among good people doing good things – just like you! You’ll be working together to achieve great results.