Cause Collective is a way to get organised, save time and meet other people who want to do world-changing stuff. Share ideas, ask questions, lift each other up and be part of a non-judgmental community who all want to learn new ways to change the world for the better.
Cause Collective is ongoing, streamlined support with your social media strategy and a community for anyone who wants to spread their kindness around like glitter. People who want to get better at telling their own stories, or the stories of the organisations they work for. People who want to learn new skills and how social media can be used to change minds, hearts and lives.
At the beginning of each intake, I send you an interactive strategy setting package as well as a reporting template. With these, we get started setting goals and defining tactics that will guide your social media presence over the coming twelve months. Each year, I do three intakes of Cause Collective.
Get on the waitlist and be first to know when Cause Collective is open.
I help you identify your audience, decide which platforms to use, lay out your social media mission, plan out resourcing and find a voice that empowers you to connect with your followers. We’ll lay out a few milestones that are meaningful to your overall organisational goals so you can track your success month over month. You’ll have access to my pre-recorded video that explains how to use the package.
Then, every month, I send you an easy to use content calendar template.
It’s your blueprint for a successful month on social media!
But that’s not it. I know firsthand how overwhelming it is to keep up with best practices to succeed on social media. I’ve created a closed, members-only group where you can ask questions like “which Facebook insights should I present to my directors at our next meeting” and know you’re getting the answer you need to make the right decision.
It is also a place where you can hang out with me – Alecia Hancock – and learn from my experiences as a journalist, social media trainer and entrepreneur. If you, like me, feel like you want to connect with other people who want to learn, help each other and work together to make change – this membership is for you. Because… small acts when multiplied by hundreds of people, can transform the world!
So what exactly is a Cause Collective membership? We’re so glad you asked.
Click on the tabs below for all the nuts and bolts.
Learn from an award-winning storyteller and cause entrepreneur.
- An interactive strategy setting package
- A reporting template
- Access to a pre-recorded video with me that explains how to use the strategy-setting package
- A follow-up webinar where you can ask me questions in person, after you’ve gotten your hands dirty setting your strategy
- A monthly content calendar template delivered to your inbox
- Member-only tips, articles and lessons on storytelling, content creation, social media and world changing
- Exclusive lessons and content from me that isn’t shared anywhere else
- Updates on new opportunities, technology changes, tools and practical advice on how to use them.
Be part of a community of other people in the exact same boat as you. Surround yourself with an encouraging tribe to discuss challenges, and support each other with knowledge, tips and advice.
- 24/7 access to an online “help desk” where you can ask me anything
- Exclusive member-only invitations and discounts on products
- Group LIVE ask me anything sessions where we can discuss what matters to you.
- Exclusive member-only Facebook Group
Develop your support network with a social media village of like-minded people.
- Daily networking with people just like you
- Get access to out-of-reach international speakers and specialists, for a fraction of the cost.
- Get real-time support from peers, and offer advice and support in return
- Priority registration for free Change the World events
- Live chats and events
“I am really enjoying Cause Collective because it is a closed group , so you can be open and more vulnerable. I work for a big brand and am starting my own smaller project so, for me, I like the openness from the other Cause Collective members. It is great to able to ask questions.”
Susie Longman from 2000 Hearts
Hancock Creative’s program is the first of its kind and is aimed at...
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
It’s really easy to start feeling disconnected, lonely, weird, and self-doubting when you’re always surrounded by people who don’t get you. But when you are connected to the right people, magic happens.
BUILDING YOUR VILLAGE
Imagine having a place you could go, any time of the day or night, to discuss issues, ask questions, learn and network with other people who get you and how you think. That’s Cause Collective.
Know you want to change the world, but not sure how? Members access daily advice, ‘howto’ and strategies to tell your stories and reach more people to increase your impact. Learn social media, marketing, storytelling, business and impact growth.
Cause Collective is for you if:
- You work, volunteer or get involved in the cause space. You could work for a cause organisation, yourself, or just want to be exposed to new ways to make a difference.
- You’d love to learn new skills like how storytelling and social media is a huge tool to help you achieve a greater impact
- You sometimes feel a bit ‘weird’ and are looking to be part of a judgement-free community of like-minded people.
- You love to learn new things and get excited about trying our new skills
- You can’t wait to hang out with like-minded folks who share the same goals and ambitions
- You don’t mind learning in a more fun, engaged and less-traditional way (without a bunch of theory you can’t use).
If this is all resonating with you, and you’re pumped about the possibilities, we’d love to welcome you to Cause Collective and help you with the most tailored social media community you’ll ever visit!
--- Limited Time Special Bonus Offer ---
Join as 12 month member and receive these amazing FREE bonus extras
--- $2000 Value ---
- ‘Social Media Success’ Online Course
- 1-1 Consultation with a Team HC Mentor
- Detailed written strategy report & guide
- Social Media ‘E-Book’- Nick Bowditch